Fast and reliable internet access,
designed specifically to cater for today’s business needs.
Cloud-ready Internet Access (Ethernet) is also known as Leased Lines or Dedicated Internet Access - these systems ensure the whole internet connection is yours and yours alone. With the growing demand for cloud-based services, a company’s link to the internet has become crucial to its business continuity. Consider the implications if your internet connection fails and you lose access to your online applications. Moreover, if your website is hosted on-site your customers will go elsewhere. Today the internet is often a crucial part of any business so companies need to consider business class internet access solutions that reflect the importance of the internet to the way they do business.
Ethernet services are great for businesses that require bandwidth that EFM or DSL are not able to provide. Our Fibre Delivery can provide you with up to 10Gbps of dedicated, uncontended direct internet access. Ethernet services include fully managed hardware with an option of back up connectivity for true resilience.
Benefits at a glance
- Business carrier backbone
- Multi-carrier fibre tail options
- Fibre optic delivery
- Dedicated un-contended bandwidth (1:1)
- Symmetrical bandwidth (e.g. 100Mbps down, 100Mbps up)
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Point of presence available throughout the UK from over 2000 exchanges
- 2Mbps to 10Gbps options available
- Ability to upgrade within term
- Managed router options
- 24x7x365 proactive fault monitoring