Virtualisation is a means to create a virtual version of a device or resource, such as a server, storage device, network or even an operating system where the framework divides the resource into one or more execution environments.
Virtualisation software makes it possible to run multiple operating systems as well as multiple applications on the same server at the same time. It will enable your business to reduce I.T. costs while increasing the efficiency and flexibility of your existing computer hardware.
Benefits of Virtualisation:
- Improve Server Utilisation
- Enhance Security
- Boost availability and uptime
- Reduce or contain number of servers
- Enable better data backup and protection
- Safe testing environment for new software