Print Management software overlays hardware within the print infrastructure to provide a higher level of functionality, control and reporting than the devices alone can provide.
The use of this software allows complete control of costs and functionality to a company, department or even single user level. Organisations find the main benefits to implementing a Print Management platform are:
- Control functionality of devices. For instance, limit users to mono copying or scanning only at 300dpi in order to save mailbox or server space.
- Logging in to devices through use of PIN, door entry card/fob or fingerprint to keep documentation secure and provide personalised settings for individuals or departments.
- Create secure printing queues – so that documents are not automatically output, but instead wait for the user to log in and release them at ANY device.
- By holding print jobs, users can authenticate at ANY device, meaning if their local machine is busy they can use any other exactly the same.
- A vast array of reports can be generated showing usage, costs, paper used all by individual or department and automatically sent to key personnel.
- Jobs can be costed to different projects.
- Give guest access for printing meeting documents.
- Enable printing and scanning from mobile devices.
- Security functions such as ‘No scanning to external email addresses’ or ‘if keywords are seen within the document, automatically halt printing/copying/scanning and notify authorised person’. This ensures that sensitive information is only kept by those who should have access to it.
If your organisation is working towards ISO14001 or ISO27001 then a Print Management system can be deployed to help with accreditation and ongoing management.
We are pleased to be one of the leading providers of Print Management systems, click on the logos below for an overview:
Uniflow is a software platform for all your print, copy, scan and device management, designed to bring the full value of multifunctional devices to your organisation. With Uniflow an organisation can benefit from:
- An integrated platform for all your print, copy, scan and device management
- A software that is scalable to any size to provide flexibility regardless of your business type
- A modular architecture to allow benefits of Uniflow to be extended into other parts of your business
- An open platform to manage the office print and scan infrastructure, as well as the corporate print room
- A device independent platform allowing you to easily integrate a mixed fleet of devices
Uniflow Secure Scanning – Scan – Process – Distribute
Uniflow allows users to securely scan, process, and distribute documents around the organization to help improve productivity and ensure compliance. Users can be shown a series of personalized scanning workflows that are relevant to their job role allowing them to scan documents directly into the relevant business process or back-end document management systems.
Mobile Printing – Send Print Jobs From Anywhere
Users’ printing requirements go far beyond being able to print from their desktop PC. Recent advances in technology mean that users are no longer confined to their desks to do their work but can work anywhere at any time. With Uniflow, users can send jobs to print via e-mail, web browser or printer driver regardless of their location. They may be sitting at their desk, in a meeting room or in a coffee shop in the next city and they can still print their documents in a secure and managed way..
Universal Driver – One Driver For All
The Universal Printer Driver is a unique innovation by NT-ware enabling organizations to address their mixed fleets with only one driver. Print output can be guaranteed to be correct and identical on any network printer within the organization.
Easy Mixed Fleet Integration
Many organizations have a printer and multifunctional fleet that is a mix of devices from different manufacturers. Uniflow offers several options to integrate printers and multifunctional devices from different manufacturers ensuring that organizations benefit from features such as the Universal Driver or ‘My Print Anywhere’:
- Embedded Applets for Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, Xerox, and Samsung
- Uniflow Release Station as vendor-independent touch screen terminal
- microMIND as vendor-independent interface for connecting card readers
Equitrac intelligent print management software helps make printing work how you want it to: Simply, securely and with maximum savings every step of the way. One click for any print job – and any printer. No worries about print servers, compatible print drivers or whether the printer is ready. Complete accountability to better control costs and security. All of which equals a reduced burden on IT and a smaller hit on corporate budgets.
It’s Time For Printing To Be Easy Again
In today’s workplace, a simple print job can get complicated fast. Users – especially a mobile workforce – often don’t know which printer to choose. Print driver updates put a strain on IT. Printers may be offline or unavailable. And when these challenges strike, work stops and calls to the help desk multiply – both of which are costly.
Equitrac I-Queue solves the common printing challenges that lead to frustrated users and over-taxed IT staffs. One workflow for every printer. Full control and measurement of all print activity. All with or without print servers. It’s that easy.
Print Securely To Every Printer Every Time
Secure Follow-You Printing allows users to print from anywhere, anytime and pick up the documents when and where they want. All while eliminating the risk of private information being left at a printer – and reducing wasted paper, resources and time from unclaimed documents and inefficient print workflows. Even if your organization has a mix of MFPs and networked printers from a variety of manufacturers, Equitrac has you covered.
How Follow-You Printing works:
Print What You Need. Scan What You Can
Equitrac Capture & Send delivers advanced print, copy and scan functionality through a single interface at the MFP, empowering users with options to print only what they need and scan when they can. Combining powerful print-and-scan capabilities into a single application, Capture & Send turns MFPs into the essential tool to eliminate all non-essential paper in your organization.
Pcounter is a leading print management and cost recovery platform, to manage print environments, reduce cost, increase document security, workflow and mobility. More than 15.000 companies and organizations worldwide use Pcounter, from primary schools and small offices, to multi-national companies and leading universities.
Pcounter is a scalable, network based print and copy managment software, which allows you take control of your print accounting quickly and easily.
Pcounter is a complete printer management suite, incorporating accounting, rules based printing, load balancing, pull printing, and much more into an affordable package.
Pcounter can track print jobs from any platform (PC, Mac, Unix) that can print to a Pcounter server.
Pcounter counts pages printed on printers from all major manufacturers. This covers most lasers, inkjets, and multifunction devices on the market today. Pcounter also tracks plot size on HPGL/2 and PostScript plotters.
Pcounter Europe offer a wide range of software embedded terminals for the leading manufactures of multifunction devices.
Embedded Software Terminals for Pcounter enables the touch screen of the multi-function device to be used to authenticate the user before being able to use the copier for photocopying, secure pull-print release, type in client codes, User ID or credit validation. All activity is logged centrally in Pcounter and the user’s account updated.
Features and functionality of the embedded terminals depend on the interface from the device, and as a result there are minor differences in the features between the embedded terminals we offer.
Software Embedded Terminals eliminates the old type hardware terminals, and offer greater flexibility, functionality and customization.
EveryonePrint is a server based secure and mobile printing solution that allows users to print from their workstations, notebooks or mobile devices with ease, using Web print, driver printing or email printing.
EveryonePrint is designed for all educational institutions and corporations of all sizes, from one to thousands of printers, where users need either secure or mobile print.
Install EveryonePrint on any Windows server, with optional integration to Active Directory, LDAP etc for student authentication, and support for most print accounting systems for proper charging and tracking of print output.
EveryonePrint supports ANY client computer on any platform that can use a recent Internet browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari, and ANY mobile device that can send an email.
Users can log on to a Web portal using their normal student login (validation against LDAP for example), and upload documents to print using just their Web browser. No drivers or software to install, just upload documents in popular formats such as Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, images or PDF’s.
Just one simple setup, and users can print directly from within the programs they use on their own computers, Windows, Mac or Linux. Like printing to a normal printer, only it’s just 1 simple setup and users can print to all printers available in EveryonePrint.
Let users send documents to print as attachments via email, from anywhere, including from their mobile devices, such as iPhones, netbooks, iPad and similar. Supports full user authentication with login validation via simple email registration Web interface.
Students can send documents to print using the native Apple iOS AirPrint capability on iPhones and iPads, or Google Android based smartphones and tablets, with optional authentication for integration with a print accounting or print management solution.
Google Cloud Print
Let users print right from their Google Apps, Chromebook, Android smartphone or tablet via Google Cloud Print to any printer in EveryonePrint.
PaperCut makes print management as easy and pain free as possible. From simple tracking and monitoring of print jobs, to integrating BYOD printing or advanced custom job management, PaperCut can be up and running in minutes.
PaperCut specialises in both education and commercial environments. A detailed array of reporting is available along with strong ‘follow me’ printing performance.
Choose between the DIY version, PaperCut NG, and the fully supported PaperCut MF depending on your print environment.
BioStore prides itself in being the most flexible and compatible Identity Management system for print & copy control on the market.
The BioStore solution is fully compatible with a ‘follow-me’ print process, where users submit print jobs to a virtual queue and can then retrieve those jobs from any authorised device, by confirming their identity using a card or biometric reader.
BioStore integrates with all major print management systems and manufacturers’ MFD’s providing a one stop shop for identity with a BioStore ID Point attached to each printer. The readers offer flexible authentication including fingerprint recognition, RFID or MiFare cards plus the option of a PIN.
Benefits & Features:
- Security – Documents are not produced until the document owner collects them. Use of biometrics adds a further level of security ensuring that users are positively identified and are not using someone else’s card or PIN.
- Cost Saving & Environmental Benefit – Employing various levels of control can reduce total document production by a significant percentage, making the service both cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
- Control – Dictate what is allowed or disallowed, such as enforcing mono and duplex printing for groups of users, allocating printer ‘credits’ or balances and ‘costs per copy’.
- Flexibility & Efficiency – The solution makes it easy and convenient for the majority of printing and copying to make use of highly efficient MFPs.